top of page
  • Tim - SITE-SECURITY

Thief tries to steal from open place - Comes away empty handed

Two weeks ago, one of our customers had an unexpected visit to one of their sites in Denmark. The site is a relatively open site, without the big barriers, which makes it an easy target for thieves.


But what the thieves didn't think of is that our customer has invested in a security solution from SITE-SECURITY, and as a result their site is always monitored when they are not on site themselves.


Just watch the video below where we stop a thief from stealing from this construction site.


Although sometimes thieves don't get away with the big-ticket items, it can end up costing the company a lot of money. Since theft stops work processes, can extend the delivery time of the project (which can be very expensive), construction companies usually have a high deductible, so small amounts must be covered themselves. In addition, an inventory must be made of what has been stolen so that it can be replaced.


These are all factors that drive up costs on construction projects and make budgets slip.


At SITE-SECURITY, we are actively engaged in the fight against theft/burglary on construction sites. With our active surveillance solutions, in 98% of cases we can scare the thieves away before they break into containers, vehicles or buildings. In the remaining 2%, our manned guard centre is always quick to call a physical guard or police to the location.


If you would also like to prevent theft on your construction site, contact SITE-SECURITY for a no-obligation consultation on how we can tailor a security solution for your project. We operate throughout Denmark and can deliver from day to day.


Contact SITE-SECURITY here:

Phone + 45 88 80 84 48

contact@sitesecurity.eu

1 view0 comments

Comments


bottom of page